Australian airline Qantas is celebrated its 100th anniversary on November 16!
- Indigo Continues to expand it’s footprint. Hello Jakarta!
- International Flights to shift to Terminal 2 at Bengaluru International Airport from September.
- Bengaluru’s first scheduled A380 flight takes off on October 31st!
- Thailand to Offer a 10 Year visa for Digital Nomads
- Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa may be ready for take off soon.
737 737-max 777-300 Abhu Dhabi acquistion air asia airbus air india airline airport Air Serbia australia aviation BER Berlin blr Boeing catering covid-19 DGCA dreamliner Economy Etihad Etihad Partners FAA flights Germany india Jet Airways Korea low-cost menu NCLT news qantas Ryan Air San Fransico Serbia sfo Singapore Summer tata travel TXL United States