The Flying Kangaroo retuns after a 9 year hiatus. Qantas to operate SYD-DEL Flights starting Dec 2021.
- Italian Tourist hotspot wants to ban Airbnb!
- Saudia unveils new brand identity, aircraft livery
- Etihad Airways – Network enhancements (Kuala Lumpur)
- Indigo Continues to expand it’s footprint. Hello Jakarta!
- International Flights to shift to Terminal 2 at Bengaluru International Airport from September.
737 737-max 777-300 Abhu Dhabi acquistion air asia airbus air india airline airport Air Serbia asiana aviation blr Boeing brand catering covid-19 DGCA Economy Etihad Etihad Partners europe FAA flights Germany india italy Jet Airways Korea low-cost menu NCLT news qantas Ryan Air San Fransico seoul Serbia sfo Singapore Summer tata travel United States
- Air Master is due to commence operations with a Boeing 737-800(BCF) February 21, 2024
- Fly4 Airlines has taken delivery of their first Boeing 737-800 February 21, 2024