60 Years after it’s first flight the Berlin Tegel airport has finally closed. #dankeTXL All flights out of TXL have now stopped as the airport was ‘handed’ over to the city. Airfrance AF1235 was...
- Italian Tourist hotspot wants to ban Airbnb!
- Saudia unveils new brand identity, aircraft livery
- Etihad Airways – Network enhancements (Kuala Lumpur)
- Indigo Continues to expand it’s footprint. Hello Jakarta!
- International Flights to shift to Terminal 2 at Bengaluru International Airport from September.
737 737-max 777-300 Abhu Dhabi acquistion air asia airbus air india airline airport Air Serbia asiana aviation blr Boeing brand catering covid-19 DGCA Economy Etihad Etihad Partners europe FAA flights Germany india italy Jet Airways Korea low-cost menu NCLT news qantas Ryan Air San Fransico seoul Serbia sfo Singapore Summer tata travel United States