Irish low-cost airline Ryan Air ordered 75 Boeing 737 MAX jets with a list price of $9B.
- Italian Tourist hotspot wants to ban Airbnb!
- Saudia unveils new brand identity, aircraft livery
- Etihad Airways – Network enhancements (Kuala Lumpur)
- Indigo Continues to expand it’s footprint. Hello Jakarta!
- International Flights to shift to Terminal 2 at Bengaluru International Airport from September.
737 737-max 777-300 Abhu Dhabi acquistion air asia airbus air india airline airport Air Serbia asiana aviation blr Boeing brand catering covid-19 DGCA Economy Etihad Etihad Partners europe FAA flights Germany india italy Jet Airways Korea low-cost menu NCLT news qantas Ryan Air San Fransico seoul Serbia sfo Singapore Summer tata travel United States